When you first log on to MagManager, you arrive on the Home screen, or Dashboard. Here you will see a summary of key information about your business.
Clicking on the toggle button (3 horizontal lines in a square) located in the very top-left of the screen gives you the option to select or deselect from all your publications and active issues. This changes which issues show on the dashboard.
Main site navigation
The main navigation for MagManager is found across the top of the screen.
Non-admin users with limited access will only see links to the areas they have permission to view.
Summary of the main navigation
- Home- the home screen shows the dashboard with your current issue summaries
- Publications- Select issue(s) for a brief overview of content and link to the flat plan
- Clients- a searchable list of all clients
- Bookings- select issue(s) for a searchable list of all bookings
- Renewals- search for and manage renewal bookings
- Invoicing- create batch invoices, manage raised invoices and paid status
- Actions- list of actions you have created (things you have set yourself or your team to do)
- Content- a summary of all content for a selected issue
- Reports- create mail-shots or generate reports
Top-right of the screen
To the top-right of the screen you will see:
- Client search- quickly search for a client. There is a more powerful search on the client screen.
- Dropbox icon- This shows red if you still need to connect to your Dropbox account.
- Notifications- list of notifications including emails sent and received and changes to artwork status. Read more about notifications here
- Settings- the cog icon takes you to the MagManager Settings screen
- The print icon- (on some screens) download a report of the data on your current screen as a pdf or spreadsheet.
- Help- context sensitive help notes
- Your initials- click on your initials to log off or view your login details (see below).
Changing your login details
Click on your initials at the top-right of the screen. To change your login password, click “Change Password”.
To change the email address you login with, click on your initials and then click “My Details”. Enter your new email address in the box next to “Alternative Email”, and then click on the green tick (check) icon to the right to make this the active login email address. If you want to add further email addresses, click on the green plus icon. Save when you have finished.
To change your name or company name, fill in the other fields in the “My details” screen.
NOTE: It is important to note that in MagManager, each email address must be uniquely identified with a user. This means that if someone else has previously logged in with this email address, or if you have used it in another MagManager setup, you won’t be able to use it again. Get in touch with us if this is an issue for you.