In MagManager, "Actions" are specific tasks with a due date that you can set for yourself or for your team. Follow this link for more detail on Actions in MagManager.
When you use actions, you can optionally set up Contact Reasons and Contact Outcomes.
Contact Reasons might include:
- Email- Marketing Email
- Email- Sell an Advert
- Email- Follow up on Call
- Phone- Sales Call
- Phone- Cold Call
- Phone- Chase Payment
- Visit- Get Advert Spec
- Visit- Take Photos
Contact Outcomes might include:
- Contact at a later date
- Don’t call again
- Made a Booking
How to add Contact Outcomes
- Go Settings, and select Contact Outcomes in the Customers & Actions section.
- Click on the green New Contact Outcome button.
- The Manage Contact Outcome dialogue box will come up. Give a name to this new Contact Outcome.
- If you like, add a description.
- Click Save.
How to add Contact Reasons
- Go Settings, and select Contact Reasons in the Customers & Actions section.
- Click on the green New Contact Reason button.
- The Manage Contact Reason dialogue box will come up. By Primary Type, you can select from Email, Phone, Letter, Visit, or Other.
- Give a name to this new Contact Reason.
- If you tick (check) the “Require an Outcome” box, then your users will have to put in an Outcome when marking an action as complete.
- You can select which of the Contact Outcomes you wish to have for this Contact Reason.
- Click Save.