Artwork statuses enable you to see at a glance whether artwork is:
- Green - ready, artwork is approved (green statuses)
- Amber - requires action from the customer to supply or approve their advert (amber statuses)
- Pink - requires action from your team (pink statuses)
The colour of the artwork status will be visible in the flat plan, the booking details screen, the manage adverts/content screen and content screen. You can also set up your own artwork status colours - the blue colour below is a custom colour.
The table below shows the default statuses with their default colours for Adverts. The default colours for Content is a lighter shade of each colour.
Creating & editing your own artwork statuses
IMPORTANT: We recommend you do not edit the default artwork statuses as each one has a specific setting required for the artwork portal to work.
Note: if you change the default colour settings both adverts & content will appear in the same colour there will be no lighter contrasts on content bookings.
The settings for artwork statuses are found by going to Settings (cog) > Publications & Bookings and clicking Artwork Statuses.
You can create custom artwork status using the green “New Status” button, this brings up the Manage Status dialogue described below.
Clicking on one of the listed statuses brings up the Manage Status dialogue, where you can modify the status name or description. You can also assign a background colour for the status, and a text colour.
Default Settings for Manage Artwork Status
- Initial Status: IMPORTANT- you should leave the status "New" as the initial status. The default colour will be pink (unless modified see above dialogue box)
- Artwork is complete at this status: the default colour will be green
- Enabled: the status can be turned off by unchecking this box
- Visible to clients: clients can view this status when they log on via the client portal
- Awaiting Client Approval: the default colour will be amber
- Awaiting Client Artwork: the default colour will be amber
- Supplied by Client: the default colour will be green (unless modified see above dialogue box)
- Approved by Client: the default colour will be green (unless modified see above dialogue box)
- Specified by Client: the default colour will be pink (unless modified see above dialogue box)
- Rejected by Client: the default colour will be pink (unless modified see above dialogue box)